TITLE: Part Time Data Entry Specialist (30 Hours)
SALARY RANGE: 10.30 (Hourly)
SUPERVISOR: Coordinator of Data Entry
FUNCTION: Manage the day to day operations in two different Microsoft and Access Databases, medicine and aid in the operations of the shelter.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma required, Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transferring Intakes- taking a completed intake by a staff member in Grant Manager and transferring all the information into the Osnium database.
- Processing Exits- taking a client who has exited the shelter and putting an exit date in both databases and then filing the client folder.
- Inputting Services- services are separated into two parts; intake services, and Osnium transfers.
- Running EOM reports- double checking every report on both systems/cross-reference them between the two databases. All information must be inputted for the month (intakes, exits, and services).
- Running ESG reports- statistical breakdowns for new resident clients (resident and non-resident reports must have been completed) report is due on the 5th of every month.
- Closing out the month in Osnium- compile all the data, Run External Application HHSC Export, upload all the data to HHSC via FVNET.
- Training employees-train all new employees in the Grant Manager database, how to do an intake on paper and in the system, and training new staff who will be working in the Osnium database.
- Aiding in programming changes- providing input and collaborating with staff, and the Osnium/Grant Manager creator for any necessary changes due to changes with grant requests.
- Any other problem solving associated with the databases- contacting necessary personnel when problems with either of the databases occur.
- Assist with volunteer training as needed.
- Attend staff meetings and mandatory staff support group.
- Other duties as assigned by the Coordinator of Data Entry.
For more information as well as resume submission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TITLE: Part-time Crisis Intervention Specialist
Women’s Protective Services has immediate part-time openings for Crisis Intervention Specialists starting at $10.00 hourly. Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed. Bilingual preferred, along with a high school diploma: must demonstrate emotional stability, a positive attitude, patience, empathy, assertiveness and good listening skills. Crisis intervention experience preferred. Responsibilities include handling crisis calls, informal counseling, shelter and record maintenance, volunteer activities and other duties as assigned. WPS is an EOE. Please submit resume to:
Coordinator of CIS
PO Box 54089
Lubbock, TX 79453 OR OBarcenas@wpslbk.org